Tuesday 16 July 2013

Photos: T.I., Lil Wayne Celebrate Tiny’s Birthday in Miami

TI and Tiny


Tameka Greets Lil Wayne
Rappers Lil’ Wayne and T.I. are currently on a 41-city “America’s Most Wanted” tour. Last night’s tour stop was at the Cruzan Amphitheater in West Palm Beach Florida. The concert after party was held at Prestige Sundays at Bamboo on South Beach, where T.I. and Lil Wayne celebrated Tameka “Tiny” Harris‘s birthday.

Tameka handbag cake
T.I and Tameka and their entourage arrived at the club around 2am, where T.I. greeted celebrity DJ and music producer Timbaland in the DJ booth. T.I. then proceeded to wish his wife Tameka a happy birthday and presented her with a custom designed handbag cake and an edible Hype Hair magazine featuring Tameka on the cover. T.I. told his wife she could have whatever she liked.
As you know, Tameka lost her beloved father, Charles Pope, on Thursday, July 11. Tameka will return to Atlanta later this week to attend her father’s funeral in Decatur, GA., on Thursday, July 18.
Shekinah Jo and guest
Also in the house were Atlantic Records exec Mike Kyser, celebrity hair stylist Shekinah Jo (pictured above); singers Mitchelle’l, and Pleasure P, NBA Stars Mario Chalmers and Kenyon Martin; 3 time world champion boxer Adrien Broner; rappers Trae the Truth, E-Class and Mack Maine and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment