Wednesday 3 July 2013

"I work hard & I can enjoy my money" Wizkid defends buying N15m car

Wizkid replaced his N15million Porsche Panamera car with a brand new one less than two weeks after crashing it in an accident. Some people criticized him for it but the music star says he works hard and can spend his money any way he wants to.

He tells Encomium magazine:
"I needed to get another one because after the accident, I didn't have a car and I have to move around. I started taking cabs before I decided to buy this new car to move around. It is needed for work. And I don't think there's anything wrong in splashing millions on a car. If someone works hard and decides to spend on something that he thinks is good for him, why not? In fact, I don't think there's need to justify whether its is wrong or not. I work hard and I will enjoy my money"

No comments:

Post a Comment