Saturday 27 July 2013

DJ Khaled proposes to Nicki Minaj with a $500k diamond ring

Publicity stunt or is he for real? 37 year old record producer, rapper, DJ and record label executive, Khaled bin Abdul Khaled, better known by his stage name DJ Khaled, asked Nicki Minaj to marry him via a video posted online and he explained why he wants Nicki as his wife...
"I want to be honest with you. I love you. I like you. I want you to be mine. The only reason I'm not telling you this face to face is because I know that you're busy. You need a man like me in your life that’s gonna take care of you and respect you. You gotta take your time and think about it, I understand... but I know I have to be here today to let you know how serious I am and about how serious this is to me. I want to let your fans know, my fans know, my family, your family, that I wanna marry you. I been working hard to get this ring... Nicki Minaj... will you marry me?'
DJ Khaled popped the question with a $500,000 diamond ring and with help from MTV. Nicki hasn't responded yet. The two recently worked together on Busta Rhymes and Nicki's collaboration 'Twerk It'.

No comments:

Post a Comment