Wednesday 20 March 2013

OSAZE ODEMWINGIE SLAMMED £70,000 FINE

http://theeagleonline.com.ng/news/wp-content/uploads/images/barclaysplayerofthemonth_peterodemwingie1.jpg
If you're an active twitter user and following Nigerian footballer, Osaze Odemwingie, this news should not come as a surprise to you. One of the West Brom's striker's infamous twitter outbursts has landed him into some 'piece' of trouble.

Osaze's tweets few days ago insinuated that his club is trying to ruin his career and right now, one can be sure he will be sold in the summer. Meanwhile his club has slammed him a £70,000 fine.
"The club is aware of comments made by Peter Odemwingie which will be dealt with internally." A statement from West Brom reads.

Excerpts from his tweets, "If they like they shouldn't even give me 10 mins to play. Threatening to ruin my career? Career I closed already last summer? No harm to me. Want to treat me like an average player. The abuse and praise I get is it average? So get some extra from me too."

It would be recalled that the 31-year old player poured out his mind on that platform when he was not chosen amongst the footballers to play at the AFCON tournament. Shortly after that, he made an
effort to transfer to Queens Park Rangers (QPR) during January's transfer deadline but was turned back at the gate and fined £75,000 for another outburst.

No comments:

Post a Comment