Tuesday 26 March 2013

Read 2Face and Annie Idibia’s Wedding Vows

http://www.freshoutng.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/2face-NY.jpg
2Face’s Vows:
  • “Many years ago I was farther than the eyes could see.
  • Now we are now in that future
  • When I look into your eyes, I still see
  • You came into my life and you lit it up
  • Like the sun, like the moon, like the stars
  • All the words in the dictionary
  • All the words in this world can not be enough
  • To say what my heart feels for you.
  • But all I can say is baby, my heart is like a stereo right now
  • And it will beat only for you till death do us part.
  • I love you baby.”
 
Annie’s Vows:
  • “My joy! My heart! My friend! My love!
  • I stand before you today as open as I can ever be, humbled by the light and love in your eyes.
  • 13 years ago, I met the most amazing man on earth! I flew on the wings of that love, uncaring, unheeding! Believing firmly that you are and will always be the wind beneath my wings!
  • Life happened, oh yes Life happened but through it all my heart beats only for you!
  • My heartbreak became my greatest joy!
  • My strength! My life!
  • Day after day I am more in love with you!
  • When people ask me what is love! I say Love is right here! This moment! This second! Today! Tomorrow! Love is you! Love is real! Love is my eternity with you Innocent Ujah Idibia!
  • I give you all of me today knowing that in you and you only has this imperfect girl found perfection!!!
  • I do 13 yrs ago when I met you, I do 7years ago, I do 5years ago when we created our daughter! I do through all the blogs and tabloid headlines! And on this day, at this very second I stand in front of the world and I say I do take you as my wedded husband! I love you! I love you so much, so so much!!!”

No comments:

Post a Comment