Saturday 9 March 2013

Is Yvonne Nelson and John Dumelo finally in a relationship?

Ok! I know these two have repeatedly told anyone who cared to listen that they are best of pals but...my mind can't help being mischievous especially when a lot of industry watchers  are speculating that they might be an item. Truth is, I wish them to be together, I mean, they are both so cute and any child from these two will be absolutely adorable. 

So John and Yvonne, in case you guys get to read this piece, please, spare me the fantasy on your behalf and start dating already or at least admit that you guys are like my mischievous mind suspects. 
 In any case, loads of pictures taken by them suggests that they are together but...what we know that some celebs can be so secretive about their relationships...but...we will keep watching the space for them...after all, Kanye and Kim K were close friends for years. In the interim, continue to see more photos of John and Yvonne together at the cut... 

No comments:

Post a Comment