Wednesday 6 March 2013

I’m Not Married, The Ring is Part of My Jewellery Collection – Bhaira Mcwizu

Petite Nollywood actress and winner of the third edition of Amstel Malta Box Office (AMBO) competition, Bhaira Mcwizu is telling whoever cares to listen that she is back and better.
She also wants all those who are in the habit of spreading stories about her being married to stop it so as not to drive her future husband away. But is she pregnant for a man? See what she said below…
I would like to use this very important medium to tell people to stop marrying me off to somebody. I am not married, I beg you. I see the shock on your face. You are surprised. I’m not married. This ring was made by me. It is a part of my jewelry collection. I am not married…. I am happily not married. So that is for real.
I told myself that if they say I am pregnant, if it’s true it will show. If it’s not true it won’t show. Abi dem dey hide pregnancy?

No comments:

Post a Comment