Wednesday 6 March 2013

"I wonder why some jobless people want to destroy my relationship"-Tiwa'Savage's fiancee.


When Tiwa Savage's manager/fiancee ,Tunde Balogun(TeeBillz)proposed to her,the photos above went viral as to buttress the rumors that he was already married to a lady abroad and had fathered 2 kids from the union.
He has come out to dispel the rumors and disown the photos(strange)....
read after the cut..
“I wonder why some jobless people want to destroy my relationship.Since I proposed to Tiwa, these sets of destroyers have been on my neck. Without me granting them interviews, they fabricate all kind of lies about our union. Some would even go to the extent of quoting me, even when they never got to talk to me. It’s all a lie. I have never been married and I don’t know why and where they got the pictures from. Rumour mongers and bloggers especially, are beginning to show how inexperienced they are on this job. I wonder if this people have any good thing doing.”
At least he didn't deny the kids..

No comments:

Post a Comment