Tuesday 19 March 2013

Basket Mouth: "Why my wife must give me 8 children"

http://www.gistexpress.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/bm.jpg
I’ve known her for about 10 years. When I met her the first time, she was doing shakara and when a girl does shakara for me, I love it. That is when I will even get more interested in her. She gave me a fake number and when I called, a guy picked up the phone and insulted me, and told me to never call him again. So I decided to go back to where I met her and went to the same spot for three nights until I saw her again and she gave me the right number. When I called her, she started giving me attitude. Out of anger one day when we were talking, I cut the call, deleted her number, cleared the call log and I now started looking for the number again (laughs). Then one day I bumped into her when her school was having a party. We started talking and that is how it began. She suffered me oh, so as her punishment, she must give me 8 children. But I love her so much and that is all that matters"

No comments:

Post a Comment