Saturday 5 October 2013

I'll date Dammy Krane over Wizkid,Davido & Iyanya-Chidinma

http://dailystar.com.ng/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/chidinma....jpg 
In a recent interview with Hiphop World, Chininma addressed the issue of her rumoured love interests like Phyno & Dammy Krane

If you must, who would you date amongst Iyanya, Wizkid, Dammykrane and Davido.

Iyanya has the body. Davido has the money, Wizkid is the Starboy, DammyKrane is a sweet, cute guy. I’ll probably go with DammyKrane.
What’s up with you and DammyKrane.

Dammy Krane is my friend, he is everybody’s friend, and he’s funny and crazy. Before I shot the Video, I had a lot of options to play my love interest in the Video but I didn’t like any. Then someone said there was this new guy and then they played his song and I liked it. Sometime later, we were at Cool FM and I spotted him jumping about and being very playful. He was so energetic; I liked him instantly and wanted him as my love interest in thevideo. So my manager called him up, he was so nice, he came over, we talked and he told me the day we were going to shoot the Video was his birthday. Then I got scared that he might not make it. Unfortunately, on the day of the shoot, he got robbed that morning but he still made it to the shoot and then left after his part. We’ve been friends ever since Your Lovey-dovey Picture with Phyno went viral…
It did! Less than 20 minutes after we put up the picture on Instagram, it just went crazy and we were not even in Lagos; we were in Abuja. We went for the Hennessy Artistry and we were at the airport before we went to the hotel, so we were just taking pictures then before we knew it, it was everywhere. It was kind of funny because we were just two people sitting somewhere and making the industry talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment