Tuesday 30 April 2013

See what breast enlargement did to Debbie

Debbie, had her breasts enlarged 15 years ago when she worked in the adult entertainment industry, increasing her chest size five times to a J cup. But just days after the surgery, she developed an infection in her right breast, and the surgeon who conducted the operation was nowhere to be found. Seeking new medical help, a different doctor agreed to remove the infected implant and skin but only operated on one breast leaving her with one J cup and one smaller boob

She says: "It looks like someone hacked me up. "When I look in the mirror I see this grotesque image, I feel like a monster. I haven't found a surgeon willing or able to help me."

Debbie, who lives with her partner Billy, has barely left the house for 15 years. She adds: "If someone can help me it will change my world and help me feel like a new person."

No comments:

Post a Comment