Thursday 18 April 2013

Rihanna Pregnant with Chris Brown's Baby ?


http://pixel.nymag.com/imgs/fashion/daily/2012/12/26/26-rihanna-chris-brown-42-42061438.o.jpg/a_4x-vertical.jpg
 
Sources say Rihanna is due to have Chris Brown’s baby in September of this year,
Only days after Rihanna revealed her plans to start a family with Brown, friends of the pop star said that she is pregnant with Breezy’s baby.


In the article, Rihanna spoke frankly about her relationship with Brown, who assaulted her before the 2009 Grammy Awards, Rihanna said: ‘Stay [her new single] is a story about having love that close and wanting it to last forever. You don’t have that feeling with everybody so when you have it you don’t want to let go of it. I would definitely say that he [Chris Brown] is the one I have that kind of relationship with.”

However Rihanna feels, many in the industry (and outside) are worried about her relationship with Brown.  ”He’s gonna hit her again.  I don’t care that he says he’s rehabilitated, if she’s having his baby, he’s gonna hit her,” said a former member of Rihanna’s band.

rihanna_pregnantB

Rihanna told Elle just last month, “I will probably have a kid. And I’m praying I can go on vacation for a good month. And I’ll have set some things up so I don’t have to tour for the rest of my life, even though I love touring. I want health and happiness in five years. I want to be healthy and happy.”

Rihanna is reportedly ecstatic that she is having a baby – and ecstatic that the father is Chris Brown.  ”She feels like he is her soulmate and that she will be with him forever,” said a friend close to the pop superstar.  
That doesn’t stop people from worrying.  But Rihanna isn’t worried.  As she said:  ”I’m not afraid of any person in this world but my mother. I’m terrified of her!”

No comments:

Post a Comment