Saturday 18 May 2013

J Martins, Basketmouth Hit Studio For Collabo [DETAILS]

image
Shortly after the success of his Good Life track, J Martins has returned to the studio to do what he knows best, make music.
This time, he has dragged laughter merchant, Basketmouth; Jos rapper, MI, and others along. Although Saturday Beats does not know Basketmouth’s role in the collabo, the buzz is that the song would be a J Martins classic.
The singer says, “I’m grateful to God that Good Life came starting the year on a good note, that’s pretty much cool. I’m grateful to my fans for showing me love and support. First of all, Good Life was not a Nigerian song, if you really notice what we know Nigerian songs to be. But my fans also embraced it and gave their support as they’ve always done. But we have to return to the studio to work.
For all my Francophone friends, I’m delighted to announce to them that, by popular demand, there’s a song coming from me with DJ Arafat which is called, Touchin Body, a highly comic song.
“There’s another song from my last album which is called, Nkoli. Many people showed a lot of interest in the song when it was dropped. The clamour for the video became intense now, there’s a remix of the song. But we’ll be releasing the audio first. My latest works is a mid tempo hip hop number, Touchin Body relatively a club banger and Nkoli remix, a love song featuring MI, Phyno and Basketmouth.”

No comments:

Post a Comment