Friday 7 June 2013

Photos: Alicia Keys Rides With Son On A Scenic Bike


Alicia Keys
Pop singer Alicia Keys went on a scenic bike ride with her son Egypt, 2, before joining friends for a stroll in Amsterdam on Thursday. Keys is in Amsterdam to perform a concert. In a recent interview with Marie Claire U.K magazine, Keys said the Dopamine wasn’t flowing when she first met her husband, music producer Swizz Beatz, 34.
“Honestly, I didn’t really like him that much,” said Keys in a new interview for the magazine’s July issue. She added: “I thought he was too ostentatious.”

Alicia Keys
Alicia continued: “Swizz will have the fastest car, the biggest jewelry, the loudest jacket,” she explains. “Everything with him is really over the top. I used to see him and think, ‘He is so annoying.’”
Keys said she resisted her management’s efforts to get her and Swizz together — even in the studio. “I fought it tooth and nail,” she said. “Why should I work with him? Finally, though, we did it and we had a ball.”
“I think we’ve taught each other a lot. He’s taught me to live more fully, and I think I’ve taught him to live more deeply.”

No comments:

Post a Comment