Tuesday 11 June 2013

Ludacris Having A Father And Daughter


Ludacris and daughter karma
Rap entrepreneur Ludacris performed live at ‘Ditch Fridays’ at the Palms Pool in Las Vegas, NV on Friday, June 7. In an interview with PEOPLE magazine, Luda discussed his hopes and dreams for daughter Karma, pictured with her dad at her dance school Project S.L.I.D.E. in Atlanta. “I think of her as a little girl, but I can’t keep her in that shell,” says Luda, who understands the pitfalls a girl can encounter while navigating through her teens.

Ludacris performs in Las Vegas
Ludacris says he spends plenty of quality time with his daughter, “turning the phone off, no distractions – just her and me talking about what’s going on in her world,” he says. “I have an RV, and sometimes we just drive to different places. It’s good for us.” Ludacris says his dream for Karma is for her to become “a young lady who has followed her goals and dreams. That’s what I want for her.” Karma’s mother is Atlanta attorney Christine White.

No comments:

Post a Comment