Friday 7 June 2013

Fantasia Blames Media for Breaking Up Her Relationship


R&B singer Fantasia blames the media (specifically the blogs) for breaking up her ill-fated relationship with Antwaun Cook.
Like most people with personality disorders, Fantasia pities herself and blames everyone around her for her problems. Fantasia, who is promoting her 4th studio album, Side Effects of You, said the album’s ballads about heartbreak are not based on her relationship with the former T-Mobile salesman.
“All of my music is not just based on Antwaun,” said Fanty in an interview with Ifelicious
“You know, he plays a big part. I think with the songs like, you know, where I speak about ‘I’m a lady, I’m a woman,’ and I came in at the beginning of the song and I say ‘Look, the world says this love is no good to me, but my heart says that it is.’ So I think it’s my way of speaking to everybody… You only heard what you heard, you only got what you got. But you never got to see that real love and that relationship, that friendship that we had.”

No comments:

Post a Comment